Nvidia releases revenue after the end
the main US indices end the session with mixed results. The Dow 30 closes lower. The Russell 2000 index with small-cap shares closes at about 2%.
- The Dow and S&P are on track for a monthly gain
- the NASDAQ remains on track for a downtime month. First decline since October
- The best performing sector was energy
- Russell 2000 closed higher for the fourth time in five days
- Dow closes 2% of the all-time high
- S&P closes less than 1% of the all-time high
- Dow is for the fourth time in five sessions
A look at the final numbers shows:
- The S&P index rose 7.94 points or 0.19% at 4196.06
- NASDAQ index rose 80.83 points or 0.59% at 13738.00
- The Dow industry average rose 10.13 points or + 0.03% at 34322.79
- Russell 2000 grew at 47.52 points or 1.97% at 2249.27
In Europe today, the main indices closed mostly lower but little has changed.
Below is a summary of the changes, highs and lows of May point and percentage outlook for North American and major European stock indices.
Nvidia revenues are expected after the end with EPS valued at $ 3.30 with revenues at $ 5.5 billion.
Invest in yourself. See our forex education center.