Mastercard began this year by announcing a range of crypto partnership agreements with well-known exchanges such as Coinbase and its upcoming NFT marketplace.
The company made a number of key acquisitions last year as it diversifies its business model to maintain its market share of global payments despite new competition from fintech enterprises.
Interestingly, the Mastercard forecast of several analysts is still bullish. Mastercard’s share price also held its price well in the midst of the recent stock market decline.
Learn more about Mastercard’s stock forecast below and how to trade it.
|Symbol for Invest.MT5 Account:||MA|
|Idea Date:||January 26, 2022|
|Timeline:||1 – 6 months|
|Entry level:||$ 355.00|
|Target Level:||$ 433.14|
|Position Size for Invest.MT5 Account:||Maximum 7%|
- The Invest.MT5 account allows you to buy real stock and shares of 15 of the largest stock exchanges in the world.
Every trade is high risk and you can lose more than you risk in a trade. Never invest more than you can afford to lose because some trades will lose and some trades will gain. Start small to understand your own risk tolerance levels or practice on a demo account first build your knowledge before investing.
Why Trade Mastercard stock?
Mastercard is one of the largest global payment companies in the world. However, more and more fintech companies are moving into this space, which has forced Mastercard to adopt new revenue streams.
The company beat analyst expectations in its latest earnings report, largely driven by rising consumer spending and international monetary transactions. Here are a few more reasons why analysts are optimistic about the long-term outlook for Mastercard stocks.
Mastercard could benefit from an explosion in NFTs with its recent crypto partnerships
Last week, Mastercard announced An agreement has been signed with cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase. The deal will allow Coinbases customers to use Mastercard credit and debit cards to make purchases on the upcoming NFT (non-fungible token) market.
Sales in NFTs exploded last year and Mastercard is interested in how they can make the buying process easier for NFTs, which currently require many steps and different product applications.
Considering that NFT sales will go from $ 250 million in 2020 to over $ 2 billion in 2021, Mastercard’s shares will be one to watch. The company has also announced other crypto deals with Bakkt, Gemini, Mintable and others setting themselves up to be a leader in this space.
Mastercard now aims to seize “a significant untapped opportunityunits ”in a $ 225 trillion market
At the beginning of the year, Mastercard announced new growth targets for 2022 to 2024. They are ambitious with a forecast of net income growth in the “high teens” and a minimum annual operating margin of 50%.
According to the company, there are still “significant untapped opportunities” in the $ 225 trillion global payments industry due to the acceleration of digital adoption. Growth is expected in business transactions, bill payments, services, fraud management, open banking and BNPL (buy now pay later) products.
Mastercard Forecast of Forecast – What faru the Analysts Money?
According to analysts surveyed by TipRanks for a forecast of Mastercard shares in the last 3 months, there are currently 14 purchase estimates of Mastercard shares. Mastercard’s highest stock price forecast is $ 494.00 with the lowest price target at $ 380.00.
The average price target for a Mastercard stock forecast is $ 433.14, which represents an almost 27% improvement from current levels.
Source: TypeRankings, January 25, 2022
Sample Business Idea for the Mastercard Stock Price
An example of a business idea for Mastercard’s stock forecast could be:
- Buy the stock around $ 355.00 to allow for volatile earnings.
- Aim for the median analysis price target at $ 433.14.
- Keep your risk low at a maximum of 7% of your total account.
- Timeline = 1 – 6 months
- If you buy 10 Mastercard shares:
- If target is reached = $ 781.40 potential profit ($ 433.14 – $ 355.00 * 10 shares).
It is wise to remember that the stock price is unlikely to rise in a straight line and it may even go much lower before it rises, especially considering the recent sell-off in global stock markets.
Therefore, be sure to practice good risk management, which is one of the most important aspects of successful business. You should always know how much you could lose on trading and the risks involved.
Another factor to consider is the commission as these can eat up your profits. With the Admirals Invest.MT5 account you can buy US shares for $ 0.02 per share. This means that buying 10 shares in Mastercard shares would result in a commission of $ 0.20 ($ 0.02 * 10 shares).
There is a low minimum transaction fee of $ 1. So, the example business idea above would result in a commission of only $ 1 in total!
How to Buy Mastercard Stock in 4 Steps
With Admirals, you can buy shares in US companies like Mastercard with a low commission of only $ 0.02 per share and a low minimum commission of only $ 1.
- Open an account with Admirals to access the Chamber of Commerce.
- Click Trade on one of your live or demo accounts to open the web platform.
- Look for Mastercard at the bottom of the Market Watch window and drag the symbol onto the diagram.
- Use the one-click trading feature, or right-click and open a trading ticket to enter your trading size, stop loss and take profit level.
Source: Admirals MetaTrader 5 Website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, or future performance.
Click on the banner below to purchase a Mastercard stock today! ▼ footstep
Do you see Mastercard’s Share Price Move Different?
Remember that all analytical and business ideas are based on the personal point of view and experience of the author.
If you believe there is a higher chance that Mastercard’s share price will move lower, then you can also trade short of a CFD (Contracts for Difference) trading account, which Admirals also provides.
The Trade.MT5 and Trade.MT4 account allows you to speculate on the price direction of stocks and stocks using CFDs.
This means that you can trade long and short to possibly take advantage of rising and falling stock prices. Learn more about CFDs in this article How to Trade CFDs.
ANALYSIS MATERIAL INFORMATION:
The data provided provides additional information on all analyzes, estimates, forecasts, forecasts, market reviews, weekly prospects or other similar estimates or information (hereinafter “Analysis”) published on the websites of Admirals investment firms operating under the Admirals trademark ( hereinafter “Admirals”) Before making any investment decisions please pay close attention to the following:
- This is marketing communication. The content is published for informational purposes only and is in no way considered as investment advice or recommendation. It was not prepared in accordance with legal requirements intended to promote the independence of investment research, and that it is not subject to any prohibition on trading prior to the dissemination of investment research.
- Any investment decision is made by each client alone, while Admirals is not liable for any loss or damage arising from such decision, whether on the basis of the content or not.
- In order to protect the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admirals has established such internal procedures for the prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
- The Analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Jitan Solanki (analyst), (hereinafter “Author”) based on their personal assessments.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that all sources of content are reliable and that all information is presented in the most comprehensible, timely, accurate and complete manner possible, Admirals does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information. contained within the Analysis.
- Any kind of past or model performance of financial instruments indicated within the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by Admirals for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument can both increase and decrease and the preservation of the value value is not guaranteed.
- Utilized products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may result in losses or profit. Before you start trading, please make sure you fully understand the risks involved.